I don’t know about you guys, but my kids thrive on nature. Having spent the better part of the last four months indoors, summer has been a welcome change. We feel so lucky that our hometown and the surrounding areas of Chattanooga are not only built on the slopes of the Tennessee River, but this town is filled with fun water activities. Our family loves the water, and has enjoyed exploring many of the nearby lake, falls, swimming holes, and local water attractions. Check out these places that come in high on our list:
1. Big Soddy Creek Gulf – beautiful swimming hole with a wide trail and easy access.
2. Chester Frost Park – Nooga Splash Inflatable Aqua Park – fun inflatable jump park – ON THE WATER- enough said!
3. North Chick Blue Hole – another awesome swimming hole – trail follows creek bed, so you can stop and play in shallow water along the way.
4. Chickamauga Lake – Kayak, paddle boards and even double decker pontoon boat rentals are available at Lakeshore Marina.
5. Jetsurf Tennessee – For the adventurers, this company rents jet powered surfboards to rock it along the Tennessee River.
– Kelsi Ashburn. Bekah Cochran Team.
We are continuing our summer competition with a chance for your child to win a $20 Clumpies gift card and to be featured on the cover of our children’s book! 🍦
1. Download the coloring sheet or come by the office and pick one up 🖍️ BCT coloring sheet
2. Have your child fill it in (be creative)🎨
3. Post a picture and tag The Bekah Cochran Team on Instagram and Facebook📸
4. The winner will be announced at the end of June 📢
⭐Ready. Set. Color⭐