Having family traditions is always a great way to bring the family closer. With Easter right around the corner, here are a few great Easter traditions that you can start with your family.
1. Making homemade peanut butter and chocolate eggs. A great recipe for these is on https://www.itsalwaysautumn.com/homemade-peanut-butter-eggs-4-ingredients.html
2. Make peep s’mores
3. Adding a twist to Easter egg hunting with glow in the dark plastic eggs!
4. Make rainbow pancakes on Easter morning
5. If you are religious, you can share the Easter story with items that represent the main events.
6. If you have kids, you can leave bunny footprints to show that the Easter bunny came. You can find some at this link http://mathildasmarket.com.au/blog/make-easter-bunny-footprints/
I hope some of these activities become fun traditions for your family. Enjoy!