We all claim that we want to read more over the summer, but it is so hard to actually do it. Life carries us away and we lose focus on the goal of reading books. Our team figured out that if we made a fun list of readings to complete, it would make it easier to implement over the summer. Below is a fun fill in the blank list to help you decide what to read this summer.
- Book that has been made in to a movie
- Book by your favorite author
- Book by your best friend’s favorite author
- Book at the very bottom of your reading list pile
- Book that was written in the 1980s
- Book that is the first of a series
- Book where the story takes place in the summer
- Book that is a biography
Do you accept the book reading challenge above?